16 October, 2008

My Idol...


Okay, I admit that this is a REALLY old picture but I just remembered it. Can you guess who it is? I'll give you a few hints:
-He lived in the 18th century
-Played viola (like me!) as well as violin
-Wrote his first piece at 4, his first symphony at 7 and his first opera at 12
-There is a saying that God's angels play Bach but in secret they prefer this composer...
-He wrote a Requiem which is considered to be the best piece ever written
-He died at 35 years old of unknown cause and no one knows where he was buried
-He sometimes called himself Trazom
-His wife's name is Constanze
-Everyone has heard of him
-(this is the give-away if you haven't realized already...) His name starts with the letter M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mozart

Ilana said...

Haha, did I make it too obvious? ;-)